DEVELOPMENT OF A BUSINESS PLAN (IMPLEMENTATION PLAN) FOR KORSTEN/SCHAUDERVILLE
The successful service provider will be required to submit to MBDA for approval, a 5 – year implementation plan, which should entail the following:
- Reviewal of existing Schauderville Korsten Masterplan.
- With the assistance of the community structures and MBDA, identify projects to be implemented.
- Identify infrastructure, local economic development and pyscho-social projects.
- Alignment of the implementation plan with the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality projects.
- Area Based Management Strategy, which will include cleansing and security.
- Estimated budget of identified projects.
- Estimated time frames and phasing of identified projects.
- Identification of all associated risks per project.
- Funding models for the identified projects.
- Operational (incl. maintenance) models, post project implementation.
- All applicants must take note of Annexure A – Functionality Criteria and submit documents where required.
- Applicants must obtain a minimum score of 35 points out of 75 points, failing which their tender will be deemed non-responsive
- All applicants must be registered on National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD)
Note: This is an Informal Tender; total costing proposal must not exceed R200, 000 inclusive of VAT.
Bulelani Mara – 041 811 2200
8 February 2019 11:00 AM
All responses to be submitted online via NMBM system.
• The Business Plan to be submitted to MBDA, two months after receipt of award letter.
• Quotation validity period to be 3 months.
• Proven experience in the Built Environment compulsory.
• Experience of projects of a similar nature to be provided.
• Contactable references to be provided.
Please check Attached is the Functionality Sheet
Please Note Briefing Session is at MBDA Office at 12:00 on Monday 4 February 2019