Corporate Service- IT
- The MBDA requires the services of a storage facilities service provider for records retention for the MBDA offices and its managed facilities, for a contract period not exceeding twelve (12) months. The Applicant must have storage a storage facility within Nelson Mandela Bay.
1.1 Document Storage
There are currently 439 boxes which occupies approximal 4 square meter of space stored at our current service providers facilities.
- Provide proof of a secure fireproof environment;
- Provide proof of a waterproof area;
- Provide a sample of Indexing and labeling of boxes;
- Provide sample document storage report for similar clients who store boxes in your storage facility;
- Provide proof a 24-hour monitored security service in place;
- Provide proof that there is authorized access to the facility;
- A secure loading and unloading area;
State how documents will be transported to and from premises
- Provide proof that there are adequate fire detection systems,
- Provide company’s disaster management and recovery policy
- A detailed company profile and contactable references (minimum of 3);
- Provide your current Disaster Management Policy and backup plan in case of fire, flood, theft at premises (duplicate with 1.9)
- The Applicant must have a storage facility within Nelson Mandela Bay, provide proof of Business adress via utility bill.
- It would be an advantage if the main applicant is registered with Professional Records and Information Services Management International (PRISM)
- All bidders must be registered on the National Treasury Supplier Database (CSD) and the Nelson Mandela Bay supplier database
- Annexure A – Functionality Criteria. Bidders must score minimum of 30/40
The MBDA reserves the right to visit the site prior to making an award to any bidder.
- Other optional services that may be required:
1.1.2. SCANNING AND STORAGE OF SCAN (ELECTRONICALLY)
Scanning and storing of documents electronically (i.e. on cloud, compact disk, USB). For tender evaluation purposes the following paper size will be requested:
For Technical Enquiries contact : Archiebald Hlongwa on 041 811 8200
Email - Archiebald.Hlongwa@mbda.co.za
For SCM related Enquiries contact Khanyisile Notshulwana on 041 811 8247
13 February 2019 11:00 AM
All responses to be submitted online via NMBM system.