CLOSING DATE: 20 March 2019 AT 11:00 AM
The Mandela Bay Development Agency calls for suitable service providers to provide proposals for the following transportation services that the Agency requires from time to time:
TRANSPORT SERVICES REQUIRED FOR:
- 8 seater minibus with air conditioner
- 18 seater with air conditioner
- 22 seater with air conditioner
- 50 seater with air conditioner
- 60 seater bus
- Service provider must be in possession of a valid Operator permit which is approved by the transporting board (Department of Transport)
- The service provider must have Passenger Liability insurance in place
- All drivers to be used must be in possession of a valid public drivers permit (PDP)
Rates quoted must be for hourly, half days and full days; for both weekdays as well as for weekends. Rates must be applicable within the Nelson Mandela Metro area.
Service providers are required to submit firm quotes for a 12 month period.
Proposals must include details of the seating capacity and various features e.g. air conditioning, sound system etc.
TRANSPORT SCORE CARD
|COUCH / BUS SIZE||HOURLY RATE||HALF DAY||FULL DAY|
|COUCH / BUS SIZE||AIRCON||PA / SOUND SYSTEM|
Tel: 041 811 8200
20 March 2019 11:00 AM
All responses to be submitted online via NMBM system.
1.1. All prices shall be must exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The municipality reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply