NMBS RFQ – Sports Research and Media Tracking
CLOSING DATE: 18 June 2019 AT 12:00 PM
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS
The NMB Stadium, managed under the MBDA require quotes for the following:
The Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium wishes to appoint sport research providers that are developmentally oriented, socially responsive and eager change agents to partner with the stadium in the outlined requirements. The appointed organization will be required to offer extensive research on stadium marketing, digital, and broadcast, print and communications and events related services in support of the priorities outlined above.
For a detailed specification, please see below
• Sourcing and interpretation of Sports Market Research
• Sourcing and interpretation of stadium and anchor tenants broadcast exposure
• NMB Stadium media tracking for the past 12 months
• Sales Services for branding and advertising inventory
• Sourcing and conclusion of sponsorship rights – when requested
• Provide new revenue enhancing solutions to the NMB Stadium
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
Name: Mpho Mokonayama
Tel: 041 4088950
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS To be delivered to NMB Stadium:
70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
CLOSING DATE: 18 JUNE 2019
CLOSING TIME: 12:00
COMPULSORY SITE BRIEFING: N/A
1. 1. Please submit all your quotations to KSontshatsha@nmbstadium.co.za with the following documents;
• Valid B-BBEE Certificate
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database
18 June 2019 12:00 PM