NMBS RFQ – Supply and deliver of fertilizers
CLOSING DATE: 14 June 2019 AT 12:00 PM
DEPARTMENT : Facility/pitch Ref: P026
DETAILED DESCRIPTION AND / SPECIFICATIONS Supply and deliver of fertilizers.
• 650 kg 5:1:5 granular
• Fertilizer must be in 50kg bags or smaller (13 x 50kg)
• Fertilizer must not be full of compact chunks or clots due to exposure to moisture
• Fertilizer must be delivered to the NMB Stadium
• Must comply with stadium specifications and standards.
• Must have contactable references.
• The Stadium reserves the right not choose the cheapest quote.
The quotes will be evaluated on the 80/20 preferential point system as well as on functionality.
Service providers that do not obtain 70% on the functionality criteria will be excluded from further evaluation. (if applicable)
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
Payment will be issued after the goods have been delivered or the service has been rendered and deemed to be satisfactory.
Payments will be made within 30 days from receipt of a valid invoice, accompanied by a statement of account.
1.1. All prices shall be exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
1.2. All prices will be evaluated exclusive of VAT.
1.3. It is compulsory for all potential suppliers to be registered on the Central Supplier Database.
1.4. The MBDA reserves the right not to accept the lowest or any quotation and no reason to the acceptance or rejection of quotation will be furnished.
1.5. Quotations to be valid for 60 days from closing date
1.6. The MBDA SCM policy will apply.
CONTACT PERSON Name: BONGANI MOHANOE
Tel: 041 408 5112/ 081 778 2025
REQUESTS/ COMMENTS To be delivered to NMBS: 70 Prince Alfred Road, North End, Port Elizabeth.
Closing Date: 14/06/2019 @ 12h00
NOTE:1. Please submit all your quotations to KSontshatsha@nmbstadium.co.za with the following
Documents valid B-BBEE Certificate;
• Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
• Proof of Company registration
• Confirmation of banking details/ cancelled cheque
• CSD report
• Proof of NMB supplier database registration
2. All bidders must be registered on National Treasury supplier database: www.csd.gov.za and NMBM suppliers’ database
14 June 2019 12:00 PM
All responses to be submitted online via NMBM system.