08/23/2021 04:00 PM
The MBDA hereby invites service providers to submit quotations for the supply and delivery of toilet paper for MBDA and the MBDA managed sites and facilities.
The contract period shall be for 12 months and a value not exceeding R200 000.00 inclusive of VAT.
- Current requirements are 4 bulks of 48 toilet papers (4 bales) a month. The MBDA will communicate its monthly requirements with the recommended service provider and goods must only be provided once an official signed purchase order is issued.
- The service provider awarded the tender will be requested to submit a quote in line with the quoted unit rates provided.
- The Agency will place orders as and when required during the contract period.
- The recommended bidder will be required to provide a sample of the toilet paper quoted.
Kindly cost for the following:
The specification provides for the supply and delivery of toilet paper for the period of 12 months.
- 1 PLY toilet roll, 500 sheets – white
- 2 PLY toilet roll, 350 sheets – white
The product must be SABS approved with SANS: 1887-2:2015. Proof from your supplier must be submitted with proposal.
Failure to meet the above minimum requirement will render your bid non-responsive.
The preferred Service Provider will be required to produce Sample at no cost to the MBDA.